FusioMed is the next generation of fat reduction and tightening procedures that work by overheating and then freezing the fat cells until they die. The procedure was developed by researchers at the Biotec Italia laboratories and is protected by the Italian Patent 1380233 filed in 2007.
FusioMed is a non-invasive procedure for fat reduction that involves the administration of two consecutive procedures: overheating and then freezing the fat cells to trigger the process of lipolysis. An applicator that is placed directly on the treatment area emits radiofrequency and in sequence cools to near-freezing temperatures the skin. This results in the breakdown of body fat. and the cells can then be flushed out of the body naturally.
Fat Freezing Cycle (Cryo + Vacuum)
Fat freezing means the Fat breakdown through cold. Research has shown that fat cells are more sensitive to cold temperatures than surrounding tissues.
Using advanced cooling (cryo) technology, the device safely targets the fat layer and slowly crystallizes the fat cells content. This process causes the breakdown (lysis) of the cells. During the following two months, the melted fat is gradually eliminated via natural metabolic processes.
Cryolipolysis Fat Freezing Treatment in London
- Cryo = cold, lipo = fat, lysis = breakdown, is a Greek medical term which literally means fat breakdown through cold.
- Research has shown that fat cells are more sensitive to cold temperatures than surrounding tissue. We use fat freezing for its removal.
- Using advanced cooling (cryo) technology, the device safely targets the layer undergoing treatment layer and slowly crystalises the fat cell contents.
- Fat freezing and Cryolipolysis cause the breakdown (lysis) of the cells. During the following two months, the melted fat is gradually eliminated via natural metabolic processes.
- The area to be treated is marked, a layer of Zip gel is applied and covered with a thin gauze soaked in the same gel.
- The fat bulge is then gently lifted up between two cooling plates and remains there for removal, painlessly, for one hour while the device does its work.
- There is an initial intense cold feeling at the beginning of the fat freezing procedure which gradually disappears because of the cold’s numbing effect.
- Normally there is no discomfort post cryolipolysis. Thin patients may experience a tingling sensation for about two weeks afterwards.
- Results are visible within two months after Cryolipolysis.
- Depending on the initial thickness of the fat pad, more than one treatment can be performed.
- Because there are no needles, no injections and no drugs involved, there is no aftercare. Patients may drive home and resume all activities.
What Happens After Cryolipolysis?
- Mother Nature, Lifestyle or gravity. Lead to bulges of stubborn fat.
- Those unwanted bulges contain fat cells which can be resistant to diet and exercise
- Liposhock uses controlled cooling to target and crystallize fat cells
- Crystallized fat cells gradually die off, then are naturally eliminated from your body
- In the weeks and the months following Cryolipolysis treatment, remaining fat cells condense, reducing the fat layer
- Results after cryolipolysis procedure